- The Director of the Institute is Dr. Serafina Hager.
- The Director is the legal representative of the Institute.
- The Director acts in the name and on behalf of the Institute and Georgetown College in conformity with the goals of the Institute
Board of Advisors
- The Advisory Board is constituted by members representing the university, the Italian Embassy, and supporters.
- The governance of the Institute is entrusted to a Board appointed by the Director and the Dean of Georgetown College. The Board assists the Director in supporting the Institute’s goals.
- Christopher Celenza, Ph.D., Dean Georgetown College, Ex-officio Member
- Serafina Hager, Ph.D., Director, Ex-officio Member